BTR Innovation 5.2
Maximum freedom - minimum effort
Our new Bluetooth transmitter and receiver reaches a new dimension of freedom due to the current Bluetooth standard 5.2. Connect here home entertainment hardware analog via jack and send or send pure sound wirelessly from or to the BTR Evolution 5.2, the new multitool for your sound enjoyment.
- Decrease volume / Next track / Navigate downwards
- OK confirmation button, play and pause during music playback in RX mode
- Increase volume / Previous track / Navigate upwards
- Pairing mode
- Mode switch (TX/RX)
- Power on/off button
- Charging input port (USB-C™ DC-5V)
- 3.5mm audio interface (sound input/output)
The BTR Innovation 5.2 receives music and other sounds from up to two Bluetooth-enabled devices and outputs them via jack - or Toslink cable through a playback device. Dual pairing allows you to connect up to two standalone devices (laptop and smartphone, for example) to the BTR Innovation 5.2 simultaneously and switch between them instantly.n.
The BTR Innovation 5.2 receives music and other sounds via jack connection e.g. from your PC or your hi-fi system and outputs them via Bluetooth to a playback device. Dual pairing allows you to connect up to two independent devices (for example Bluetooth speakers and Bluetooth headphones) to the BTR Innovation 5.2 and play music or other sounds simultaneously.
Tomorrow's standard today
Scope of delivery
- Oehlbach® BTR Innovation 5.2
- Y-Cinch to 3.5 mm jack ca
- ble 2x 3.5 mm jack to 3.5 mm jack cable
- USB-C to USB-A cable
- Instruction manual